PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO READ AND ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS INCLUDED. PLEASE.
I’m just concerned as a follower of Jesus Christ. As a Christian we’ve been taught to share others about Jesus Christ and His love for every one of us, so I’ll take this opportunity to share the good news to you and to start I have some questions I’ve been longing to ask you . I’m praying that you’ll answer these questions. I’m also praying that you’ll not take this as something non-sense and something crazy. I really, really want you to receive the love of God and to receive salvation.
1. Are you satisfied with your life? Why?
2. Where do you think you’re going if you die? What will happen to you?
3. What is the most important thing in your life?
4. What is your perception about BORN-AGAIN?
5. Who is your concept of sin?
6. Do you know Jesus Christ? How well?
7. Is He your God? How did you say so?
Please answer these questions with all honesty.
I know you’re happy with your life here on earth now. But how about in eternity? How about in your life after you die or after the SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST? Will you still enjoy it? Or will you suffer? You and God are the only one who can answer that.
Is your life full of sin? Or you’re living your life the way YOU want and not the way GOD wants?
Here are some of the sins. If you are doing any of these, please REPENT. Ask God for forgiveness.
ROMANS 6:23- “For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life.”
REVELATIONS 3:20- “ Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come to him and dine with him and he with Me.”
1. Idolatry (worshipping saints and Mary, carved image of Jesus and any other gods. Idolatry also refers to things that you spend most of your time thinking, doing like for example, cell phone, artist)
EXODUS 20:1-6- And God spoke all these words, saying:
“ I am the Lord your God, …….. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image- any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that it is the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.”
2. Fornication. Sex outside marriage
4. Reading Horoscope
6. Pornography. (watching bold movies, reading magazines like FHM)
7. Lust of the flesh
8. Addiction. (all forms including addiction to internet, computer games, cell phone and any other things that you’re spending too much time on)
9. Rock music
10. Saying bad words.
11. Saying bad things against other people.
12. Thinking badly of others.
13. Lying (including white lies)
Etc. (Ask God to remind/convict you of any sin)
Also please stay away from:
1. Occult powers
4. Palm Reading
5. Ouija Boards
9. Spirit of the glass (and the likes)
12. Vampire, werewolves, witches(good &bad), horror movies and shows
If you are doing these things, then you are FAR FROM GOD AND YOU ARE BOUND TO GO TO HELL. BUT 1 JOHN 1:9- “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
JESUS, WHO IS SINLESS, DIED FOR OUR SINS AND SICKNESSES. HE DIDN’T COMMIT ANY SIN BUT HE IS THE ONE WHO SUFFERED. HE TAKE ALL THE SUFFERING THAT WE’RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE. THAT’S HOW GOD LOVES US! THE FATHER LOVES HIS SON SO MUCH BUT HE LET HIM DIE FOR US TO LIVE. DON’T WASTE THE BLOOD OF JESUS. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE RECONCILED WITH GOD. ACCEPT CHRIST’S LOVE OFFERING!
DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE GOD’S LOVE? DO YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN? HERE’S A SIMPLE WAY TO RECEIVE SALVATION.
1. ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A SINNER.
2. REPENT. TELL GOD EVERY SIN YOU HAVE COMMITTED TODAY AND IN THE PAST. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE, SAID OR THINK. EVERYTHING!
3. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR.
4. TURN AGAINST ALL THE WICKED/EVIL THINGS.
2 CORITHIANS 5:17- “THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, HE IS A NEW CREATION; OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY; BEHOLD, ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW.”
IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR, HERE’S A SIMPLE PRAYER. PRAY WITH ALL SINCERITY.
Lord Jesus, I am sinner. I have sinned against you. Lord, forgive me for (say all you sins). Lord, I want to turn away from all these things. Lord Jesus, come into my life. I open my heart to You, take the throne in my heart. I surrender everything to you, I accept You as my Personal Lord and Savior. Lord Jesus, reign in me. Take control of my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for dying in the cross for my sin, my shame, my sicknesses, my pain. Thank You Lord Jesus, You are sinless but you take all the sufferings for me to enjoy life. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen
Don’t waste this opportunity. God is knocking on the door of your heart. Don’t reject Him. The Lord is coming very, very soon.
WE SHOULD BE TRANSFORMED INTO IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF CHRIST.
FOR THE LORD IS HOLY, WE SHOULD BE HOLY TOO.
Have a deep relationship with God. Have a fellowship with other Christians to help you grow in spirit.
“A Christian out of fellowship is like a coal out of fire.”
KUNG HINDI NGAYON KAILAN PA?
Thanks for taking your time. Accept Christ in your life, and you’ll be glad you did!
May God bless you and your family. Christian life isn’t boring.
OBEDIENCE TO GOD IS THE KEY TO FREEDOM.
I DON’T KNOW YOU PERSONALLY BUT I WANT YOU BE SAVED TOO.
I love you with the love of the Lord.
NOTE: 1. CHANGE IS NOT AN OVERNIGHT PROCESS. Being a Christian entails a lot of sacrifices. It would be hard but it is worth it. Christian life is not all about happiness, there will be hardship but be strong in the Lord.
2. If you want you can attend our Sunday worship service.
WORRY ABOUT NOTHING BUT PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING.